Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fare well Finn

 So I've watched Glee since its first season. You ask me any question about the show and I will tell you the answer before you can blink. I wanted to see them in concert but I couldn't, When Cory died I didn't stop crying for 3 days. My IPod is filled with RIP Cory Pictures. tonight I am watching the Goodbye episode "The Quarterback" I literally have been sobbing nonstop since It aired an dour ago. I just hope Cory knows that what he did, he did it to himself.  He OD'd and that isn't an honorable way to go. In reality, there is no honorable way to go. You die. There is no easier way to say it. I forget what I was watching or reading the other day ( I can't remember anything.) But that was all it said. In Macbeth when Shakespeare wrote it, he simply wrote "he died".  In my favorite book, The Fault In Our Stars, the first sentence in one of the chapters is " Augustus Waters died eight days after his pre-funeral." It was the most real sentence I ever read. Because that's what happens in life, you die. No big thing about your life. So, when Glee returns on November 7, we will try to forget. in memory of  Cory, " The show must go on...... All over the place...........or something"

No comments:

Post a Comment