Thursday, October 10, 2013

Divergent

As I run across the barrier to the outside world, I look down at my hand, linked with Tobias' I feel I have done something in this world. Together we took down Jeanine Mathews and released the Divergent's into the world. We will no longer be forced into Factions where we will reside with one lifestyle for the rest of our lives. Uhria looks down at me and smiles. Marlene would have been proud. So would Lynn. They both left the world to soon. Marlene was not even able to control her own brain at the time of her death! That wicked witch killed her. Happy, joyful, childish Marlene. But now Jeanine is rotting in Hell. Lynn was a tough fighter and she fought death till she could no more. That last bit of commentary when she was on her death bed was totally not needed but she didn't know what else to say. I miss them both terribly, but I have to move on. A new era has started and we must forget the past........... For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment